Wednesday 14 May 2014

Mind Body Spirit Festival

This just happened .....

Dani Stevens the new Mind Body Spirit Ambassador 2014

I am so thrilled to be this years Mind Body Spirit ambassador and would love to meet you all in person. I will be presenting every day so I can't wait to share my journey with you one-on-one. 

Of course plenty of hugs are mandatory as well ;-)


Who's excited? 

I am super pumped! Truly, this is such an amazing opportunity and thank you to the wonderful MBS team and gorgeous Kagan from XSPR. For all those that have been following me from the beginning…..did you ever imagine this would happen?

Thank you for all your love and continued support, I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart.

Will you be joining me?

Much love and friendship,
xxDani

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani